EBATES

Ebates.ca

Thursday 20 April 2017

NO place like home..

Travelling is amazing, but there is no place like home.  I spent 7 days in total travelling to Ireland. Grandma was with me, we had quite the journey. Discovering the culture, driving on the wrong side of road. Learning new foods and ways of life.
 It was amazing, but exhausting.

For those of you that haven't travelled before,  you should know that by the time you get home, you are more tired than when you needed the vacation.  Exploring is exhausting. You are constantly on the go!   You kinda have too, considering you have such a short time to see it all.

Is it worth it?   YES, of course.  However, it took me three days to get back into the swing of home life.  3 days to get over needing a nap mid day to get myself back on schedule.  Jet leg you say... perhaps but it is more adjusting to  work, home life and  daily responsibilities again.   I think you don't' realize how much you do till your away from it all.

I miss Ireland..... and this yummy bag of chips I discovered LOL, but I am  truly happy that I have a wonderful place to call home, a good home life  to come back too!.

No comments:

Post a Comment